Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little Tiger


Tessa wanted to be a jaguar but made due with a pink/purple tiger. She's quite pleased with herself right now.
And Max refused to have his face painted, but I'm pretty sure he regretted it when he saw a kid with his face like Spider-Man. Ella ate a granola bar and ended up with oats and chocolate all over her face, and we called that good for her.

Max is super happy because I told him he could pick out a pumpkin. He is always super happy when he knows he's going to get something. You CAN buy this kid's love.
Here is Ella staring down the pumpkin. The girl with the giant eyes can stare down anyone...and anything.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I heart that picture of Ella! What a shot!

brynne frei said...

all of those pictures are absolutely perfect! tanner and i are dying over them. we miss you!