I can't stand it! You two make the best looking/cutest/adorable/beautiful children in the world/universe/on earth.
The only thing that allows me to look at these photos without feeling sick (because I'm longing to see the torres family of course) is knowing that you guys will be coming in 16 day. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
You guys are really really really ridiculously good looking.
These pictures are SO cute. You guys are a such a cute family. I hope you have a great Christmas!
Seriously cute family. I would die to take pictures of your kids. You guys have some cute ones!
How adorable are you guys! I also like your posts-you are one witty woman! :) Can't believe how stinkin' cute your kids are!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't stand it! You two make the best looking/cutest/adorable/beautiful children in the world/universe/on earth.
The only thing that allows me to look at these photos without feeling sick (because I'm longing to see the torres family of course) is knowing that you guys will be coming in 16 day. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
You guys are really really really ridiculously good looking.
These pictures are SO cute. You guys are a such a cute family. I hope you have a great Christmas!
Seriously cute family. I would die to take pictures of your kids. You guys have some cute ones!
How adorable are you guys! I also like your posts-you are one witty woman! :) Can't believe how stinkin' cute your kids are!
Post a Comment