Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Weekend Part 2

We had a simple Easter Sunday: church, playing in the wildflowers (with pictures of course), a hunt for Easter eggs and Easter baskets, and a fish and flatbread dinner.

Yeah, I really struggle with three kids in a picture.
Tessa was quite proud that she was able to get more than two eggs.
Note to self: Clean up and mow the yard before next year's hunt.
Max had a hard time finding his basket because a funny little Easter bunny left it on the roof.
You can see Ella's eyes if you look closely. They're nearly as big as her sunglasses. I tell you, this girls eyes are insane.

Max tried to hide his disappointment that all he had in his basket were sandals (that were too small) and a bunch of carrots, but he was definitely relieved to realize that the carrots actually had things in them. Thirty cent punching balloons, crayons, new shirts were plenty for Max and Tessa.


1 comment:

Liisa said...

I can't believe I get to see alll of you on Saturday...Thanks for posting their Easter pictures they are so sweet!