There were no tears this year as Max sat on Santa's lap. He couldn't risk being put on the naughty list.
Max displayed perfect obedience in front of Santa. When he heard "smile" he was quick to follow orders. No mistakes this close to Christmas!
Tessa is perfectly dressed and her hair is done. Obviously my mom was in town. At least once while in Dallas I will dress my children in adorable Christmas attire and visit the oh-so-famous NorthPark Santa for pictures. I guess I should plan on it this next Christmas, because who knows where we will end up after Tyler graduates.
1 comment:
whooops, another year down and still no pictures with Santa... this mom thing is still hard for me! Cute pics of your little ones, I am so impressed that Tessa didn't cry, I am sure LC would have completely lost it!
and ps. we now live on an acre of citrus... feel free to come visit and live off the land with us!
Post a Comment