Max has developed a fear of doing anything in front of a group of people. Be the group big or small, it doesn't matter. He refuses to be the line leader for his preschool class of 10 just as quickly as he refuses to participate in the Primary program during Sacrament meeting. Needless to say, there was quite a dramatic scene at our house the day of the preschool musical. Somehow (perhaps with the help of a small bribe) Max found the courage to go to school and stand up in front of all the parents without crying. He might have even opened his mouth and sang a couple of words, but I can't be sure of that one. It was a minor Christmas miracle, and I'm pretty sure that deep down inside Max actually liked it.
P.S. I know this isn't the greatest picture. I was trying to film him at the same time and didn't realize until after that the only pictures I had of him were actually of the other proud parents capturing their children on camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment