Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Sunday


Pictures of the kids in the Christmas outfits turned out a little differently than I had in mind.
I wanted them to stand in front of the bushes. They thought it was a better idea to hide behind them.

"I know how many cinnamon rolls you've eaten, and there is no way you're going to be able to squeeze back here and get me!"
An autumn leaf is always a good prop for a December picture.


Finally, the two of them are together. The bushes have destroyed Tessa's hair, but I snap a few anyway. It's a bit out of focus and the camera settings are all wrong. By the time I get it figured out they are hidden behind the bushes again so I admit defeat. At least the kids had fun playing.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Those pictures are so much better than any I've ever taken in my life (my blog is proof). That should make you feel better. Oh, and your subject matter is pretty cute too!

Emily Malinka said...

you have got "real" kids... you got to love that!

Staci said...

Wow, do you have a really good camera? I think these are pretty good. I actually try to get these kind of pictures and my kids just stand there like statues.

Kelly said...

I love these! All of them!

Liisa said...

I miss those babies... I think her hairdo looks much like her mothers did when she was little.