Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Something sadder

If you don't count the trip to Target where Max puked all over the aisle and merchandise, today would probably be the worst trip to the grocery store ever for me. I had an incredibly frustrating time dealing with two kids who had momentarily turned wild. They were literally bouncing off of shopping carts. On the way home I was telling Max how it made me sad that he didn't listen to me in the store. He interrupted and said, "But Mommy, what's really sad is a little kid who doesn't have a Mommy or Daddy so he can't get enough food to eat and then he dies." Umm...I had to agree with Max on that one.

*Picture by Talea

3 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Such wise words from such a brilliant little man...

Sammy said...

Wow - how'd you respond to that one? He already knows how to get himself out of trouble... and he doesn't even know it.

The Cusacks said...

Such a tender hearted boy, I just love him!