Thursday, November 5, 2009

On our trip to Utah, Papa...

*drove two hours to pick us up from the airport
*then made the drive again to drop us off
*let Max take a spin in his tractor
*made killer banana chocolate milkshakes, cookies, and steak fajitas
*started huge fires
*designed and made a catapult per Max's request
*let Max play veterinarian to his sick horse

3 comments:

Liisa said...

papa promises to do all that and more when you come for Thanksgiving...we are so excited you are coming!

The Cusacks said...

Sooo cute! I am so excited I will get to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Sad I won't see Ty, but stoked you guys will be there. Can't wait to see you!!!

Lacy J. said...

You guys are way too cute and fun-your kiddos are getting so big-Max is 4, what?! We hope to see ya'll over Christmas maybe if you are in town??