Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For no special reason...

I got on to try to catch up on posts, but then I got sidetracked looking at last year's Turkey Trot pictures. Just for fun I'm posting this picture. Tessa had a little less than a month before she would turn one, but she was walking around like a champ. She was--and is--such a tiny little thing. She started walking when she was 10 months old and strangers who saw her would stop and stare. She looked like a little 6 month old baby walking around. She is definitely petite. A little too petite for her own good, if you ask me or her doctor.

3 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Oh Baby Sweet! She is such a gorgeous girl! She comes from good genes on both sides!

Emily Malinka said...

I remember sitting at church watching her walk around and being pretty amazed myself!

The Cusacks said...

Oh baby sweet! I was going to say that before I saw Talea did too! She is so beautiful! How could she not be though? With a hunk for a dad and such a gorgeous mom what would you expect?