Tuesday, March 3, 2009

White Coat Ceremony 2/13/09

I'm going to get out of order here and post about Tyler's white coat ceremony. It was a special and wonderful event (some sarcasm here) signifying that Tyler is now prepared to start working on patients. Of course, he will never wear this white coat while working on patients. I have great respect for those who put this on for keeping it to under an hour. And I wouldn't have thought it, but putting on those white coats in front of everyone can be a tricky process.


Tyler and Alice Ann, together forever. He said it, not me! (Ty would like me to explain that due to alphabetizing they will sit together for their entire four years of dental school. That is why he said together forever, not because he is leaving me!)

Holy Moley! Would someone please teach this girl how to use her camera?!? I completely buckled under the pressure.

We are so close to having a nice family picture here. Of course, I love Max's face just the way it is.

Yes, these pictures are for real, I did curl my hair for the first time in three years.

5 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Congrats Ty on your white coat. You make us proud. Cass, you look gorgeous in those pics. Curse you for going off and getting so blasted skinny and I am still sitting here with my baby gunther...aaahhhh!! :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Tyler!!!!! and Cass!!!! What an awesome accomplishment! I wish you all the best and hope that many more exciting and terrific things come your way :0).
Your pics are adorable and those sweet babies couldn't be any cuter. You two are definitely blessed!
P.S. Max's cute face makes that family picture...what a handsome little guy :0).

Katie said...

How exciting, Tyler looks like hes ready to get out and practice already! ;)

Niki The Weav said...

Oh, I loved the white coat ceremony! We thought it was so funny how they make it such a big deal and do it months before they even start working on the patients. Plus, of course, they don't wear the white coats. Adam's I think is hanging in our closet. I did have a good time watching them all attempt putting on the coats though. One guys was way too small and the sleeves ripped. Also, are pics of Adam putting on his coat are about as good as yours. I think it is just tough to get a good shot. But, all that being said, it's still an exciting acheivement!

Emily Malinka said...

seriously almost peed my pants laughing while reading this blog... could be because I should be in bed this late at night but I especially love the picture of Max!