I can not even tell you how much these pictures want next week to come faster!! I can't wait to get my hands on both of these kids. I LOVE Tessa's outfit that she is wearing on the pink blanket. Whoever picked that out has GREAT taste. :) Love you guys!
My daughter Marin will literally swing for hours if I would let her. She is obsessed. What I need is a motorized swing so I don't have to stand there and push her the whole time. I'm going to invent one and make millions. Your kids are so cute!
K Cassidee I know I already posted but I have to say I am SO jealous that you got to go back home. Not only that but we'll miss you guys, have fun in ST.GEorge.
5 comments:
Oh I love it, they look so cute. I need to stick Ellie in a swing.
swings are a ton of fun! It's dangerous to put Lydi in a swing, because she never wants to get off. What cute kids they are!
I can not even tell you how much these pictures want next week to come faster!! I can't wait to get my hands on both of these kids. I LOVE Tessa's outfit that she is wearing on the pink blanket. Whoever picked that out has GREAT taste. :) Love you guys!
My daughter Marin will literally swing for hours if I would let her. She is obsessed. What I need is a motorized swing so I don't have to stand there and push her the whole time. I'm going to invent one and make millions. Your kids are so cute!
K Cassidee I know I already posted but I have to say I am SO jealous that you got to go back home.
Not only that but we'll miss you guys, have fun in ST.GEorge.
Post a Comment