Thursday, May 1, 2008

Congrats, Brother J!

Jordan got his mission call to San Fernando, CA (Spanish speaking)! I am so excited for him, he'll be a great missionary. I am feeling a bit teary eyed at the same time. . .we will surely miss him. I told Max that Jordan was going to be a missionary and he said, "Jordan!? But I LOVE Jordan! Why is he going to be a missionary?" I told Max that he wanted to teach people about Jesus. Max then asked the all important question, "And am I going to go swimming with him at Grammy's house with my floaties on?"

7 comments:

Katie said...

That is an important question you know! ;)

Savanna said...

How exciting for your brother! Max is so cute. The comments they make! ....
Okay so you have a Mac computer right?? How do you get those cute templates.... I try and they say not mac compatible. Will you help me? Thanks.

Hafen Family said...

That's what I'd want to know if I just found out my uncle was going on a mission. Haha. Congrats to Jordan, he will be a great missionary, and we are really excited for him!

Chanell said...

I can't believe Jordan is going on a mission! I still think he is 6 or 7, the age we moved to Provo. That is so exciting and Berk served in California too, right?

Talea Hollingshead said...

Congrats to Jordan! Spanish speaking is an awesome way to go as it will come in handy for the rest of his life. Make sure to get Max excited for swimming with Linc and Mason! They can hardly wait to play with him and baby Tessa!

Jaclyn said...

Hola, I found your blog through katie's blog. For some reason I can picture Max asking that important question in his sweet little voice. Tessa is lookin' mighty cute.

Sammy said...

Max is so funny!! My Bro-in-law went to San Fernando and now he can speak with every spanish accent in the world. It's seriously the coolest thing ever! Your brother will LOVE it. I can make my bro-in-law call him and tell him all about it if you want!