"And my rocket is glowing, and at the park we went in the truck, and got in the rocketship and pushed the buttons so we could go up high and walk on the moon. And we went up up up, and the airplane does in the night go up up up, and then in the day goes down down down, and stops, and...me and you are boys, huh?"
Okay, I think I want to make this my favorite quote instead of the C.S. Lewis one posted below. :)
Oh, and Tyler just informed me that he will not be doing the ABC tag. What do you mean you don't care?
6 comments:
Your pages are so blasted cute. I just started creating some with that kit. Now I know what to do with all the stuff! Thanks! Max looks awesome in his smash dog suit. Tell Tyler that pic reminds me of his 5 year old birthday when he is posing with his He-Man equipment. Take care! Thanks for fulfilling the "Tag"!
Smash dog?! Super cute!--oh, and I did get your messages, Thanks. I don't think you've ever left me a message, so I think I'll save it forever :) Have a good one.
Max is so cute!
I love the part where Max said "and me and you are boys, huh?" Tyler is such a party-pooper for not doing your tag. I guarantee my husband wouldn't do it either! He hardly knows we even have a blog :)
I love kids!! They are so hilarious...Max is such a cutie. And your scrapbook pages are way cute too!
That boy world is totally foreign to me, but i'm SO jealous! I saw your mom and dad at Lincoln's baseball game the other day. He is on the same team as my nephew. Little league games at the Santa Clara park bring back so many memories.
Post a Comment