Sunday, April 13, 2008

Max's 2 Year Video

We love our Mac, but sometimes it takes us awhile to figure out how to do simple tasks on it. I made this video when Max turned 2 and tonight Tyler finally figured out how to compress the file so that we could put it on here. Max is almost 3 now and it is about time for me to start working on his new video (in all actuality I will probably start about two days before his 3rd birthday). Anyway, this is a video of Max from 1-2. I got a little sloppy trying to just get it done, but I doubt anyone will make it that far. The quality is a lot better when it isn't compressed as well. Yes, it is 15 minutes long, and no, you don't have to watch it all.

16 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

I don't know how many times I have watched that video since we got it last year, but even watching it now makes me miss the little smash more and more. He is so blasted cute!

Kelly said...

Cass that was awesome. I'm so inspired to copy you. You have some mad skills too. What an adorable little boy!

Hafen Family said...

I love it! Especially the parts at the cabin, him driving, and him playing on the horse. What a cutie he is!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea, we've been thinking of doing the same thing. What program did you use to combine the video and the slideshow of pictures?

Annaca said...

What a cute movie, you guys are awesome!! Bizzy was laughing uncontrollably at max in his chicken outfit, she said "funny Max". Thanks for sharing, I wish I was as talented and and motivated as you guys!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Oh little Max is so funny. What a great movie. I want to make on like that for Jacks first year of life.

tiffany and darren said...

That is too cute! Darren is going to beg me for a Max of his own after he sees this. Thanks for the entertainment and great job with the sign language! I am also really impressed with your movie making skills!!!

Chanell said...

That was so cute. Annie loved watching it. I can't wait to see the 2-3 year movie. You always were so creative.

Katie said...

I love it, he is so stinkin cute. It made me miss Maggie at that age and it is sad how fast they are growing up.

Dunn Family said...

That is so cute that you do a video for each year. Gosh, I wish I was that organized! Max is too cute! We are going to St. George the weekend of the 22nd in May just for fun. If you guys are there during that time, we should get together or something!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Thanks for the comments guys!!! I have to agree Cassidee is perfect. Thank heavens Shawn didn't date her too. Then I would have to be really jealous.

Sammy said...

AWw that is so cute! What a good idea to do a video each year!

Rebecca said...

Loving the video! He is such a cute kid. Inspires me to take better pictures of my kids.

Cara said...

This is really neat. I'm impressed. What a wonderful idea! Oh, and Cass did you really set your cookbook on fire? I'd love to hear the story behind that one!

Hafen Family said...

At first I had that same problem with the google reader, but now I just click on the arrow type thing right next to the name of the post. It sends you right to the post so that you can comment immediately. It's a great thing.

Sammy said...

I'm waiting for a new blog about the crazy terrible night of driving in the rain! It took everything I had not to panic! What time did you guys finally get home?