Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Week of Success

This guy passed WREB!
So close to being done...so that he can begin school again...
(Tyler will be so pleased that I posted this picture.)

And this guy got glowing reviews from Ms. Parker at Parent Teacher Conferences. She said he is brilliant, is a sweet and caring soul, and in her eyes can do no wrong.
(Perhaps some of you may recall from the blog Seriously, So Blessed that you are not bragging if someone else says it. So there! Oh, and she also wrote that he was "very neat in his work", but I decided to keep that one out. There's only so much praising by proxy that one can take, you know?)
P.S. Do you see the resemblance between Tyler and Max?
At school this girl and her friend were the only ones to successfully protect an egg when it was dropped off a fence. They bubble wrapped it three times (it was important that it was three times), put it in a Ziplock, then threw in a bit of packing peanuts and newspaper. Tessa was super proud of this accomplishment and even insisted on taking the protected egg home, where it sat on a chair for two days until I gracefully sat on it.

And this little girly just started crawling! It's a bit of a slow process, and when she's trying to get anywhere fast she prefers the "get on hands and knees, rock back and forth, use that momentum to propel forward onto face, and repeat" method.
She can also do a mean downward dog and plank. Pretty sure she's better than me actually.

Sorry, Tessa's and Ella's pictures are in no way related to their accomplishments. At least they're cute though.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! He passed! I'm so jealous you guys are almost done! And are we surprised your kids are perfect? Nope! Apples don't fall far from the tree, my dear. :)

Liisa said...

Proud day for mom-in-law and grandma...but I miss you all so much I can't stand it. So sad my wings have been clipped...guess I just better sell more houses so I can visit!