Sunday, August 9, 2009

24th of July

On Pioneer Day while Tyler studied for boards we went to a Roadrunner's game to watch baseball and fireworks.  

Tessa made a new friend and left my side for the first time since arriving in Utah.
Max met a new girlfriend.
And I realized I may need to teach my child a few basic manners.  I'll probably start with chewing with your mouth closed. 
For some reason when I load pictures to blogspot it makes them about two shades lighter than they appear on my camera and computer.  I'm not sure why.  





5 comments:

Staci said...

I got a laugh out of that last picture. Hah!

tiffany and darren said...

Hey guys, just caught up on your life through your blog. Cass, maybe I've already told you this but your blog is my favorite one to read. Most blogs I'll just quickly skip over like we all used to do with Stephens letters from his mission but I truly enjoy your writing and pictures along with it. Hey Kirb, good luck with boards if you haven't taken them yet. I just realized I haven't seen you in a long time when I saw that picture of you at the fireworks, don't worry you still look sweet.

Darren

Annaca said...

We miss your presence already. You better buy those plane tickets!! Hope your flight went well and you get readjusted nicely :)

Jaclyn said...

The last picture is cute! I love Pioneer Day in Utah. Always so much fun. Do you want to start swapping again?

Megan said...

That is so funny! We were probably in St. George at the same time. We should try to get together at Christmas. Your kids are so cute!