Sunday, July 19, 2009

Santa Clara Day 1

Of course as soon as we woke up after our first night in Santa Clara Max had to head straight out to the pool. Luckily for him, Torill was willing to play with him in the pool. Max was very excited when he found out that she would be at Grammie Frei's house when we got there. These pictures are pretty messed up. I was playing around with taking pictures in manual and changing the white balance and stuff. I have a lot to learn, but its kind of fun...like a new toy.


Of course, Tessa wanted to get in the pool as well. This was her first experience semi-skinny dipping.

Max has now ditched this life jacket and swims like a pro.

Sooo beautiful. I think she should be a Roxy model.

1 comment:

Jenny Wilson said...

good job on taking pictures and playing around... youll get the hang of it.. and yes, it is fun! especially if you can use your own kids as guinea pigs.. and mess up on them!