Tara was watching Max the other day while we went to Les Miserables at Tuacahn. Like any good aunt, she was teaching him the joys of vegetables. She showed him "trees" and how to put snow on them and opened up a pea pod so he could see the little peas inside. He was loving his veggies and even wanted more saying, "I need some more peas in the potty."
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Max
Tara was watching Max the other day while we went to Les Miserables at Tuacahn. Like any good aunt, she was teaching him the joys of vegetables. She showed him "trees" and how to put snow on them and opened up a pea pod so he could see the little peas inside. He was loving his veggies and even wanted more saying, "I need some more peas in the potty."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HI Cassidy-
We met your sister in law and her husband- it ends up that regan fought fires with them. I got some pretty cute pictures of max when we were outside... I need to give you a disc. Although--- remember that one thing you were going to let me borrow for a little bit- I was wondering if I could come pick it up sometime?
Jenny Wilson
Hey Cass, I cant believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute. I started a blog finally!
Its garrettandmarcie.blogspot.com
Hope you guys are doing well.
I just knew that I shouldn't have looked on your blog because seeing those pics of little Max and Baby Sweet just after you guys all left made me depressed. I miss you guys so much already! Good luck with school!
Glad you guys made it home safely, but I still think you should've just stayed and play hooky from dental school to hand out with us. Oh well, maybe next time!! Your kids are as cute as can be and we'll miss seeing you guys around.
Post a Comment