Avery, the mayoral candidate and Lincoln, the band. He attempted to play Happy Birthday during the parade, but was laughing a little too hard. Apparently it is difficult to play an instrument that requires blowing while laughing. I wouldn't know, I just play the violin and have perfected the art of laughing while playing.
Mitsy and Lola our neighborhood dogs even got dressed up for the occasion. We may be taking Mitsy back with us to Texas. I love her a ton, but at times she can be pretty annoying. I suppose it isn't her fault though, her brain is probably about the size of a small peanut.
Jordan being serenaded at the end of the parade. Notice the local beauty pageant winners, the cute clowns, the little Disney princesses, a cheerleader, and Ben who was throwing out candy trying to bribe everyone to vote for Avery for mayor. We had all sorts of ideas of other things we could have put in the parade (a float, boy scouts, fire engine, etc.) but we kind of ran out of people and props and time.
We had to have the parade in the backyard as Jordan's birthday fell on a Sunday and we weren't sure if a parade around the neighborhood would be kosher. This didn't make things easy for Greg who was wearing stilts and a mask that he couldn't exactly see out of. Notice the treacherous hill that he had just completed with obstacles such as unevenly placed rocks and a deep ravine.
2 comments:
hahahahaha, now that is a birthday present. I wish I could have seen you guys! hahaha.
Why are you taking Mitsy with you?
I love your family, by the way. Who else would do this?
Post a Comment