Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tessa




6 months and:

sweet, fun, cuddley, etc.
beautiful, gorgeous, etc.
still enjoying a good scream during car rides
scooting (and I predict crawling very soon)
NOT sleeping through the night but getting close (fingers crossed)
loving food (just like her mom)
occasionally talking (just like her mom)
loving Max (just like her mom)
perfectly perfect

7 comments:

Annaca said...

What a little cutie. Your kids are seriously beautiful, so you should probably have about 10 more! Also, I really hope you missed us at the lake :)

Megan said...

So cute! She is such a pretty little thing! Are you home for the summer?

Katie said...

Oh she is so cute. I can't believe she is scooting. Ellie isn't doing that or crawling yet. Hmm maybe she needs more tummy time..

Katie said...

I love her kiss picture, she's going to be a little knock out! Good thing Max will be there to beat off all the boys.

Talea Hollingshead said...

You could seriously win some competitions with that "kiss" pic. I was just loving on her yesterday and I am already going through withdrawls. I just love my Baby Sweet and Smasher!

Savanna said...

She is ADORABLE! She's getting so big. They grow up WAY too fast that's for sure. I love how your kids are so blonde, and so dark. They are So cute!

Rebecca said...

Hey Cass! This is kind of late, but we are going to read "Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis. We are meeting July 29th at 8:00 p.m. at my parents' house (where they've always lived in the seventh ward). Let me know if you can make it. Hope to see you there! Your kids are beautiful by the way!