Last Saturday we went to Max's friend Logan's birthday. He was turning 2 (his birthday is exactly the same as Mason's). It was quite an event, we were all worn out by the end of it. Max only had a little car time to sleep though, because as soon as that was over we headed to the bishop's house for a new member party. There were lots of kids there, and Max had a great time jumping on the tramp. It was nice to be able to meet other people in the ward. I was given a lot of tips on where the best places are in Dallas for kids. Oh, and Jordan, if you think Max is a little young to be starting school--I found out on Saturday that I am a slacker for not signing Max up for a soccer league this year. Apparently they start young here in Texas and there is an 18 month-3 year old soccer league. I'm really disappointed that I didn't know about this, how sweet would it have been to see Max running around with little shin guards on? I'll see if I can sign him up for a spring league so he won't get too far behind!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Parties are exhausting!
Last Saturday we went to Max's friend Logan's birthday. He was turning 2 (his birthday is exactly the same as Mason's). It was quite an event, we were all worn out by the end of it. Max only had a little car time to sleep though, because as soon as that was over we headed to the bishop's house for a new member party. There were lots of kids there, and Max had a great time jumping on the tramp. It was nice to be able to meet other people in the ward. I was given a lot of tips on where the best places are in Dallas for kids. Oh, and Jordan, if you think Max is a little young to be starting school--I found out on Saturday that I am a slacker for not signing Max up for a soccer league this year. Apparently they start young here in Texas and there is an 18 month-3 year old soccer league. I'm really disappointed that I didn't know about this, how sweet would it have been to see Max running around with little shin guards on? I'll see if I can sign him up for a spring league so he won't get too far behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cassidee! Hi! This is Savanna Tate. Savanna Hansen now. I was looking at someone's blog I can't remember who's now, anyway I came across yours and wanted to say hi. You guys have a darling little boy. How fun! I am a blogger too. Here is my blog address if you ever want to look at it.
www.welovechevs.blogspot.com
It would be fun to keep in touch a little! My email is savannahansen@hotmail.com
Have a good day! :)
Post a Comment