Sunday, September 23, 2007

Max's School



It was my week to teach school. It wasn't too bad, other than I missed having the 3 hours to myself on Tuesday and Wednesday. School is pretty much a glorified playtime with about 5 minutes of a lesson, 10 minutes of coloring or a craft, and some music/dance time. I was brave enough to even let the kids use fingerpaints for their family tree craft. Max had a great time, and I have to say that I was very impressed with him. He didn't have any problem sharing his toys. When Anna and Maxwell came he brought them toy after toy and would ask them, "Is this a good toy? You like this one?" When he was playing with a toy and it got taken from him he would just find another toy to play with. Today when I took him into nursery the nursery leader said, "I love Max, he is so chill." That is a perfect way to describe him. He's just happy to be playing with "friends and toys".

No comments: