Sorry about all the videos lately, but I had to put on this video of Ella because it is such a good representation of her. Stubborn, irrational, and incredibly persistent. It also shows her mood swings. Yesterday a friend came over to my house and Ella was sitting back on a chair looking at a book. My friend commented on how chill she was, and at the moment I had to agree, but she didn't hear Ella screaming "Mommy" all morning while throwing tantrum after tantrum. When she's happy, she is sunshine, but when she isn't she is HARD. But I have to give her credit, because she isn't that hard when I consider all the events and places she is dragged to, often during her naptime. I feel bad, but her life is anything but stable. Perhaps that's why her personality is the same.
 |
| Ella tries so hard to keep up with Max and Tessa. They had their snow boots on so she insisted on putting hers on, even though it meant she couldn't really bend at the knees. |
 |
| This is while she was dancing to the awful farm sound fridge magnet song. Music is a pretty big deal to her (between lessons and practicing for Max and Tessa it is a constant part of her life). She already tries to sing most of the songs that Max and Tessa play. And when she is freaking out, one of the ways to calm her is singing a song she's interested in. |
 |
| Super cuddly. She gives great hugs. |
 |
| Ella puts everything in her mouth...everything except food that is. |
 |
| All growed up. |
5 comments:
She is just so dang cute!!! I have to say that Ada is my hardest, don't know if Ella has been yours but from the sound of it...;) Never thought a 3rd would be the hardest. Oh well.
She is so darn cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. It literally blows my mind. And her personality sounds almost exactly like mine. GOOD LUCK ;)
Cass, that video is such a great video. Ella looks like she's grown up a ton in the last 3 months.
What a cutie! I love the rain boots.
She's adorable!
I could look at picture after picture after picture of her.
Post a Comment