Despite the fact that we were swimming in an unclorinated lake packed with millions of kids who were most assuredly peeing (and let's hope just that) in the water to their little bladders' content we found Burger's Lake to be a pretty great place.
Why was Max's rash guard yellow when we left Burger's Lake? Don't answer...I really don't want to know.
Yes, this is a gigantic trapeze of fun. There were also three big water slides, high dives, and diving boards where the life guards let you take more than one bounce. It was pure, crazy excitement, I'll tell you what.

This was seconds before Tessa's emotional breakdown. She played hard and was exhausted by the end. I was really proud of her for going down the little kiddie slide on her own and jumping off the diving boards. This is a huge change considering a couple of months ago she wouldn't lay in the tub in even an inch of water.

Goggles positioned to let the water in...and keep it there.
I swear there is a picture of me as a baby that looks exactly like this.
Even though I had some serious doubts over the sanitation of the water, we made it through without sickness. This is definitely a place we'll try to go to again, although next time we'll try to avoid the weekend rush. The man at the gate (who gave us a discount, just for fun) told us Burger's Lake is a completely different place during the week.

3 comments:
I am drooling over these pictures. I hope I can have a family as perfect looking as yours.
Looks like fun! I bet Ty told you to post that picture of him and Tessa...because his arm looks massive! =)
Cass, not only are your pictures adorable...but you write so HILARIOUS! Whenever I need a chuckle, this is the first place I come. I love Ella's shades. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment