Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Because...

...I felt like I needed to put a new post on and these were the latest pictures I'd transferred to the computer. These are at The Village's annual Spring Carnival back in April.
Two cute little monkeys.


My how he's grown. Two years ago he had a come apart when I made him go through a bounce obstacle course with me. This year he stood in line by himself, gave the guy his ticket, and went up and down slides like a champ.
Every year it's the same balloon couple. They are amazing and could probably whip up the Statue of Liberty balloon-style in 30 seconds. However, Max is only interested in having a sword. It's almost an insult to their genius.
Tessa getting serious before the Easter egg hunt. Good thing too...this was supposed to be the 4 and under hunt, but Max and Tessa found themselves going up against the Chinese dads with pillowcases to fill.
I'm pretty sure Max is actually choking Tessa in this picture.