Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Max . . . and Ty!

Although August 18th was Max's real birthday, he had already celebrated it twice. Once with Addie and Sadie before leaving St. George, and once with Grammy Frei when she came out to visit him a few days before his birthday. On the official day we celebrated his birthday at a Dallas Cowboys game against the Broncos (Tyler won the tickets in a drawing, just one of the perks of being an Asian American Dental Society member). Max was pretty excited about the game and alternated between chanting "football game!" and "Go, Cowboys, Go!". Tyler thought it a pretty sweet way to celebrate Max's birthday as well. And yes, Max is only 2 and there are 3 candles on his birthday cake, there's an extra one to grow on!



2 comments:

Liisa said...

Hi Max..
Its grammie... I want to come and visit you in Texas again so we can play with Thomas the Train. How about coloring some more cool pictures for us. Thanks for singing the alphabet song for me today. I love you... grammie

torill said...

I miss you guys so much! I hope to see you soon!
xoxo Torill